The Fragrance Shop
Assistant Store Manager – 24 – 30 Hour Contract – YORK MONKS CROSS
Established in 1994, The Fragrance Shop (TFS) is known for its passionate and innovative nature within the fragrance industry, and we are the largest, independent fragrance retailer. Our aim is to create mainstream and luxury fragrance, which is affordable and accessible for all, in over 200 stores nationwide and online.
The Fragrance Shop are now on the lookout for a passionate and ambitious Assistant Manager to join the growing team and help manage the team and day to day operation.
We need someone who is confident engaging with customers and leading their team from the front. You’ll need to thrive on customer interaction and be able to create a first-class service for our customers and colleagues. We are looking for someone focused on exceeding targets and working to KPI’s.
We are in a brand new store and seen as the Flagship store to the company so it is a great opportunity to be apart of the team. We need someone who is a team player and willing to work hard to meet targets.
Please apply direct through indeed or bring your CV into store.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 24-30 per week
Salary: £9.30-£9.80 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Starbucks –Shift Supervisor
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.40-£10.80 per hour
Do you have a passion for coffee and customer service? Are you looking for a fun filled role that will enhance your career and provide you with excellent training? Starbucks have an exciting opportunity for a Shift Supervisor to join their Starbucks team at our Monks Cross store in York
Shift Supervisors run shifts, lead the store team and make decisions that impact store operations. This role is a great way to develop leadership skills and expand your responsibility. They also help create great experiences for Barista’s and customers alike. Shift Supervisors are key to ensuring that our stores are so much more than just about serving coffee. You will ensure that the store team delivers the brand promise of passion for customers, passion for product, passion for people and the community by living our core values – “to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighbourhood at a time.”
You will not only be joining the Starbucks family but the Soul Foods family. Soul Foods Group of Companies is a family owned business, established in the UK but now with an established portfolio in Canada, comprising of three global brands, KFC, Starbucks and Taco Bell, totalling over 350 Restaurants.
Their Mission is, ‘To make a difference to people’s lives, their opportunities and their communities through great tasting food and coffee’.
Shift Supervisor main duties include:
Provide quality drinks, coffee and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
– Cash handling and supervision
-Deputising in the store manager’s absence
– Being a leader for the team to ensure a world class customer experience
– Being responsible for the day to day running of shifts
– Playing an important role in people development, training and coaching
– Being responsible for high standards of cleanliness across the store inside and out
-Managing inventory and stock control for the store
– Working closely with the Store Manager / ensuring that our customers get great products and a friendly service from a motivated team
– Assist the retail Store Manager with stock control and with staff rotas in line with budgeted hours – Supervise the team, ensuring that everyone is aware of their daily duties – Motivating the team to ensure great results – Manage deliveries and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils in line with procedure
The Ideal Shift Supervisor: You must have the drive, passion and a natural energy to deliver a fabulous customer experience and consistent product every time! Passionate, friendly, flexible and reliable if you love delivering great service then this is the right role for you! Candidates must be fully flexible in working hours and may be required to cover various shifts including weekends and evenings.
You Will Receive In return for your hard work as our Supervisor / Team Leader, you will receive a competitive hourly rate of £10.80.
Additionally, you will receive:
– A passionate and fun team environment
– Fantastic training and development opportunities
– A coffee education – Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
– Recognition Schemes
– Join an established, successful and growing franchise
– Opportunities across multiple existing high profile brands with many more to come!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Find out more n Tuesday 14th March, Starbucks Monks Cross will hold an open day for a new Shift Supervisor.
Join them between 11am-5pm, Please ask for Jake who will talk to you about the position.
Can you inspire and be inspired? Can you deliver great customer service? Are you looking for a chance to shine? Barnardo’s have fantastic opportunities for progression and development and the Freedom to nurture ideas and flair within a Framework of support to develop you.
They are looking for a Store associate. Find out more below:
The Fragrance Shop
About The Fragrance Shop Established in 1994, The Fragrance Shop is known for its passionate and innovative nature within the fragrance industry, and we are the UK’s largest, independent fragrance retailer. Our aim is to create mainstream and luxury fragrance, which is affordable and accessible for all, and we showcase over 130 luxury Fragrance brands in our stores 200+ nationwide and online! The Fragrance Shop are on the lookout for a passionate, ambitious and experienced Store Manager to join our company!
Role Overview Responsible for total store results, the Store Manager role is to take ownership of the stores’ performance in relation to profitability, and overall customer satisfaction. With a main focus on improving and maintaining an outstanding customer service, you will also communicate with a motivational leadership style as you will be accountable for coaching, educating and inspiring a team of consultants and Assistant Manager who will run the store as your deputy. In addition, you will also maintain operational procedures for a smooth and consistent day to day running.
· Lead and motivate store team to achieve store sales targets and KPI’s.
· Develop plans and local initiatives to improve the store’s performance and contribution to the overall company results.
· Manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a welcoming environment.
· Take a lead role in resolving complex customer queries.
· Ensure the highest level of product knowledge is attained and demonstrated in the store team.
· Communicate effectively with Area Manager and/or Head Office and cascade to the store, acting as a link in the chain of communication.
· Ensure that all products are presented/displayed to their best advantage, following guidelines.
· Actively promote the company and the store in the local shopping centre.
· Ensure that all products are correctly coded, priced and correct POS is used at all times.
· Establish efficient operating standards to ensure that all operating costs are kept within budget and that shrinkage is kept to a minimum. Version March 2020
· Be accountable for implementing legislation regarding security and Health and Safety.
· Maintain standards of discipline, rules and regulations in regards to recruitment, training, performance reviews, grievances and disciplinary procedures.
· Ability and eagerness to learn by studying relevant training materials, and to share expertise within the team.
· Play an integral role in ensuring the store is plentiful with stock levels, and also to maintain commerciality in line with company procedures.
· Awareness of analysing and interpreting data, to facilitate planning and future forecasting for sales.
· Carry out any reasonable tasks as requested by Area Manager or Regional Director.
· All the above to be carried out in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
· Flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
· Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
· Business related qualification.
· A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a management role.
· Working with store KPI’s and towards store targets
· Visual merchandising and commercial awareness to impact business knowledge.
· Flexibility to include evenings and weekends.
· Customer service focused
· Adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Competitive rate of pay
· Merchandise discount
· Exciting store incentives
· Training and development programmes
· Progression pathways
**Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are regrettably not able to respond to every one. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £21,500.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Schuh – Management Trainee
So what’s becoming a Management Trainee all about?
Are you looking to start your retail management career, with the opportunity to become a future leader?
Our 12 month comprehensive training program will develop you in all aspects of retail and people management, resulting in unrivalled promotional opportunities. We will provide you with all the tools you will need to take your next career step into one of our Deputy Manager roles!
You can do all this whilst earning a competative salary plus performance incentives! You will also receive great benefits which include staff discount, access to health and wellbeing memberships and a paid day off on your birthday!
As a Management Trainee you have to be prepared to work hard, taking on responsibilities you never thought you could and learning as you go. We will support you along the way, from merchandising a new display, preparing for major events to recruiting and training new talent, the list goes on and no two days are the same!
We like people who are energetic, committed and commercially savvy and who practice what they preach. We ensure training is consistent, and the development of our people is just as important as it is to help deliver a flawless customer experience.
We love footwear more than most, but we know that some things are more important. Sure, we’re all about shoes and sneakers but we’re also all about the people wearing them; our teams, our customers and our wider community. Our Purpose Pillars are the cornerstones of what we do. We want to continually educate ourselves, fuel change, lend our inclusive platform to diverse voices and actively make a stand against discrimination.
Sustainability. LGBT+. Racial Equality. Mental Wellness. Disability Equality. Fostering Diverse Talent.
You can apply here
Various part time contracts available:
firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into the store!
Home Sense – Team Leader
Home Sense is hiring for one in-store role:
Apply here: https://jobs.tjx.com/content/Retail-UK-Ireland/?locale=en_GB
Sales Assistant 20hrs £9.50 p/hr
Flexible availability is key to cover shifts between 7am and 8pm. They will provide uniforms, great training and 30% discount for employees and their families. Lots of opportunities for progression within a rapidly expanding new business model.
Pizza Hut is hiring various in-store roles:
WHSmith – Keyholder
WHSmith is hiring for one in-store role:
Hobbycraft is hiring for various in-store roles:
Various temporary vacancies.
Vacancies can be found here.
Various temp positions available with various contracted hours – please visit the store for more information.
You’re someone who can lead by example and motivate a diverse team. Our customers are very diverse too, and you’ll know just how to make sure they can all enjoy a unique treasure hunt experience in the store. The pace here is fast, if you are someone who loves to think big and share bold ideas, this will suit you well. Get ready to explore your potential in an environment that offers the freedom to take on new challenges and embrace new opportunities.
Why join us?
We have a culture that’s defined by our values of honesty, integrity, and treating others with dignity and respect – you’ll always be encouraged to be yourself and to use your imagination. We’ll give you the guidance and support you need to feel ready for every situation and, if you do well, there’ll be plenty of scope for your ongoing development and progression.
We offer great rewards, a range of contracts, a competitive rate of pay, staff discounts and various other incentives.If you’d like to discover different, visit here!
To get a taste of what it’s like to work in our stores before you apply, click here to explore our culture.
At Homesense, a constantly changing, always welcoming environment is something that runs through each of our stores. Homesense is part of the TJX Europe family. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and/or sexual orientation.
Various part time vacancies – see in store for more details
Various part time vacancies – visit store for more information.
Various positions – full and part time.
Visit store for more details.
Holland and Barrett
1 X 14 hour vacancy
Various part time positions available – visit store for more details
Various part time positions available – visit store for more details
Seasonal sales team members – come into the store to find out more details.
Various part time positions available. Please contact the store on 01904 656360 for more details.