Customer Service Advisor – Mothercare
|Contract Hours:||Part Time|
We currently have vacancies available for Customer Service Advisors in our new store opening in York.
Customer Service Advisor Part Time (8, 12, 16, 24 and 30 hour contracts available)
Applicants should be flexible as there may be a requirement for evening and weekend working and be able to support with overtime.
Please note the hourly rate for employees aged 18-20 is 6.70, and under 18 is 4.79
As a Customer Service Advisor, it is you who will guide our customers through the world of parenting – in many cases for the very first time!
You will be responsible for giving our customers the best impression and experience of Mothercare, and may be the first person they meet when they enter our store. We are looking for helpful, enthusiastic and knowledgeable people, who customers can trust to provide expert advice. We offer a competitive hourly rate, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
We need our Customer Service Advisors to have the following skills:
- A passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An open, enthusiastic and positive approach
- The ability to work within a team
- Flexibility to support the business
- The ability to build rapport with customers quickly
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Confidence to advise and demonstrate to customers the features, actions and benefits of our products
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment
- High standards of personal presentation
- Excellent retail standards and visual merchandising skills
So if the above sounds like you, then this could be the beginning of a new career