Decathlon is opening here at Monks Cross!
You can shop for over 70 sports in one place! Decathlon sells everything from bikes to kayaks, fleeces to wetsuits, tents to gym equipment! 🏕️ ⚽ 🚲
To celebrate their opening on Thursday 27th October, we are giving one lucky person a £50 voucher to spend on their fantastic sporting goods! 🤩
For your chance to win, Click here!
Good Luck! ☘️
T&C’s can be found below:
- The prize draw will close on 27.10.2022 at 23:59 and the winners will be selected and contacted on 2.10.2022 by the official Monks Cross Shopping Facebook page only.
- 1x winner will receive a £50 Decathlon voucher
- A winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries on Facebook during the time of the competition stated above.
- To enter, follow the instructions on the Monks Cross Shopping Facebook social media post here
- The winner must be able to collect their prize in person from Decathlon at Monks Cross, York. The prize cannot be posted out.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents only, aged 16 or over, excluding employees of Monks Cross Shopping page, their families, cohabitants, agents, and anyone connected with the promotion.
- Entry must be made by the entrant. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to commercial competitions, subscriptions, notification, and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this prize draw.
- Entry criteria will be checked.
- The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, corrupted, lost, or delayed entries or are unable to be sent because of any technical or other reason. Proof of sending the entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Entries to the competition give entrants the chance to win the prize and entry does not guarantee the entrant to the prize.
- The prize is as stated and non-transferable. There is no cash alternative.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners within 2 days of the competition closing. If no response is received a new winner will be chosen after 2 days. The result of the prize draw is final, and no correspondence lists will be entered into.
- If a winner/winners cannot be contacted or are not available we will re-draw for a new winner/winners from the list of correct entries.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.