Join us for three festival-themed days of fun here at Monks Cross!
We’re pulling out all the stops, We will have face painting and glitter stands to get your looking Monksfest ready. As well as a candy floss giveaway, balloon modelling and a caricaturist to WOW our festival goers, as well as live buskers!
All activities are FREE of charge!
13th August – Face Painter and balloon modelling
20th August – Face Painter and Caricaturist
27th August – Face Painter and Candy floss giveaway
Keep an eye on our socials for further updates!
Also, We would love to see you and your family enjoying our festival so please tag us in your photo’s and use the hashtag #MONKSFEST2022 and be in with the chance to win a £50 voucher to spend a brand of your choice here at Monks Cross. Follow us on either Instagram and Facebook to find out how to enter!
T&C’s can be found below:
1. The prize draw will close on 31.08.2022 at 23:59 and the winner will be selected and contacted on 02.08.2022 by the official Monks Cross Shopping page.
2. 2x winners who will receive a £50 voucher to spend at selected retailers here at Monks Cross.
4. The prize draw is open to UK residents only, aged 16 or over, excluding employees of Monks Cross Shopping page, their families, cohabitants, agents, and anyone connected with the promotion.
5. The winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries on Instagram during the time of the competition stated above.
6. The winner must be able to collect their prize in person from Monks Cross, York. The prize cannot be posted out.
7. To enter, follow the instructions on the Monks Cross Shopping Instagram or Facebook social media post.
9. Entry must be made by the entrant. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to commercial competitions, subscriptions, notification, and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this prize draw.
10. Entry criteria will be checked.
11. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
12. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, corrupted, lost, or delayed entries or are unable to be sent because of any technical or other reason. Proof of sending the entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
13. Entries to the competition give entrants the chance to win the prize and entry does not guarantee the entrant the prize.
14. The prize is as stated and non-transferable. There is no cash alternative.
15. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners within 2 days of the competition closing. If no response is received a new winner will be chosen after 2 days. The result of the prize draw is final, and no correspondence lists will be entered into.
16. If a winner/winners cannot be contacted or are not available we will re-draw for a new winner/winners from the list of correct entries.
17. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.