Centre Update and Visitor Guidance – 30th November 2021
Please read the below information ahead of your visit to Monks Cross.
Health & Safety Guidance
When visiting, please ensure you follow the latest government guidelines available here.
We kindly ask that you observe the following measures during your visit.
- Government advice is that face coverings are required for all retail stores.
- We want everyone to feel safe and welcome while shopping with us.
- Please respect other people’s space.
- Some stores may request that you continue to follow specific guidance, use face coverings, or limit entries. Please respect these requests for the wellbeing of staff and other visitors, and we advise to bring a face covering with you in case you are asked to wear one.
We want to reassure you that the wellbeing of our staff and visitors is our priority. We continue to follow measures at this site including:
- An enhanced cleaning regime including all key touch points throughout Monks Cross.
- Providing hand sanitising stations for guests.
If you have any concerns, we recommend you contact the stores you wish to visit ahead of travelling and consider visiting away from peak times.
Our site teams are available to help visitors with any questions they may have.