Want £5 off* new shoes at Schuh? Recycle your old shoes in the Sell Your Soles initiative and get £5*off your brand new pair.
Ask in-store for more details.
Get up to 20% off menswear items when you shop at River Island, from shirts, tailoring trousers to formal shoes.
Selected lines only.
Enjoy 50% off here at Monks Cross Shopping Park!
This August we’re Eating Out To Help Out at Monks Cross! Our visitors will be able to dine in and enjoy 50% off at restaurants and cafe’s.
How it works:
- Visit the restaurant/cafe listed below on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday from the 3rd August – 31st August 2020
Dine-in and you will get 50% discount on food and soft drinks up to a maximum of £10 per person
Save money and then try somewhere new the next night!
Who’s Taking Part?
- Pizza Hut
- Costa Coffee
Our priority is to keep our staff and customers safe. Please read our Visitor Guidance to see the social distancing measures we have in place ahead of your visit.See you soon!
Monks Cross Shopping Park offers a wide range home furnishing goods to complement your kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. If you’re on the hunt for some summer home decor inspiration then look no further.
Here’s our top homeware trends to look out for.
- Over recent years, monochromatic rooms have been a rising trend. Whether you enjoy a bold cobalt blue or a shade of purple or cranberry. It’s all about mixing a variety of elements whilst remaining in the same colour family, like this V&A – Blue Cotton ‘Alyssum’ Bedding set from Debenhams. You can now enjoy up to half price in the Debenhams home sale – see here for more details.
2. Never underestimate the power of well-place cushions. Add the finishing touches to your living spaces with Primark’s summer range of cushions.
3. Plants can never go out of style! Bring a green-fingered touch to your home with luxury faux flowers, bouquets & plants such as these from HomeSense.
4. We can’t forget our outdoor spaces. Bring the sun home with these leopard print deckchairs from TKMaxx.
Items subject to availability.
Photo Credit: Primark Home, Debenhams, @houseonthehill.3, @prettylittleartco.