Grab some snacks and a cosy blanket, we’ve put together a list of the ultimate binge-worthy Netflix shows that you won’t be able to stop watching!
Swipe to see our favourite genres from Family Friendly Shows, Feel Good TV and Reality TV shows.
In line with government guidelines on Covid 19, please note that Boots, Superdrug remain open at Monks Cross Shopping Park at the present time. We ask our customers to ensure that your visit to the centre at this time is of an essential nature.
We would also like to thank all of the staff at these stores for their hard work during this difficult time.
Monks Cross continues to work with and support all retailers and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
As the cold winter months draw to a close, we can’t be anymore excited about the fresh beauty trends Spring is bringing for us. We’ve selected our hottest beauty tips to help you transition through the seasons!
So if you’re looking forward to sunnier weather and fun, fresh makeup tips then keep on reading!
- Always start your makeup on a fresh face and what a better way to keep your skin refreshed and rejuvenated than to start your day with the new Vitamin glow Primer by Smashox. Infused with vitamins B, C & E, this primer enhances your natural glow everytime you prime … oh and it’s vegan! Get your from Boots.
- Go bold or go home right? Look at the pigment on this Primark Body Foil eyeshadow! We’re definitely adding a few to our shopping bags!
- Refresh your Spring scent with the new limited edition Daisy Love Daze perfume by Marc Jacobs. And don’t forget to get a free Daisy Love Tote Bag on selected Marc Jacobs when you shop at Superdrug. T& C’s apply
- We’re obsessed with the NEW Huda Beauty pastel obsession palettes. These will definitely add colour and bring that extra pop to your makeup look. As inspired by @makeupbybrooktiffany.
Spring is around the corner and it’s finally time to wave those winter blues goodbye!
As we spring into the new season, we’re excited about the new homeware and interior collections that you can get your hands on to freshen up your home.
From flourish florals to sunshine yellows and gentle greens. Read on for more of our favourite pieces to add some colour and WOW your house.
Go BOLD or go home! We’re in love with this teal armchair from Homesense.
Sometimes less is definitely more! Check out these eye catching cushion covers with tassels from H&M Home.
If you want to get creative and sustainable, how about upcycling any old items you have. Like this recycled Hobbycraft wreath base with white faux blossoms from Homesense. It’ll definitely brighten your day and your home.
We are passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments and are now looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join our very successful Card Factory family in our brand new York Monks Cross store.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will assist the Store Manager with managing the store on a daily basis, coaching and developing the team to ensure high standards of customer service are maintained, ensuring that excellent store standards are kept whilst adhering to Company policies and procedures.
- Directly support Management in achieving budget target sales, ensuring excellent customer service is provided by all staff members
- Actively support, develop and train the team of colleagues to feel ‘our values’ to ensure we are helping each customer celebrate their life moments to the highest standard
- Have the ability to step up into the Store Manager role should the need arise
- Continually improve store standards by ensuring the store is merchandised to Company guidelines and stock management is maintained
Are we right for you?
We are Grafters at Card Factory, and we really do earn the title! The pace is fast, our standards are high and we’re proud of it! We work very hard to meet the needs of our loyal customers. We understand work – life balance and can offer flexible arrangements to suit both you and the business in certain areas.
Are you right for us?
The role requires someone who likes to be busy, can multitask and embraces change. Above all, you’ll be a talented Assistant Store Manager or have strong supervisory experience who can inspire the team to be the best they can be and deliver outstanding customer service.
Candidates should apply via our website here: https://jobsearch.cfjobs.co.uk/jobs/job/Assistant-Manager/2781
Contact information: 01924 877821 or firstname.lastname@example.org